Monday, August 29, 2005

New & Shiny

Alright this is my first post on my very first blog so bear with me here. I'll be showing any and all of the neat things that I find from all around the net.

So here we go....

  • Heliodisplay
I found this around a week ago...It is a new interactive 3D display. That's right, future here we come. This new technology is developed by a company called IO2 Technology. It uses lasers to find out where your hands are and rotates the images displayed accordingly... Images and videos can be found on the site here.

  • Grape Plasma
This site shows how to create what I guess could be called grape plasma. Using just a plate, microwave and a grape you could create your very own plasma right in your kitchen!

Hows that for a snack?





  • A Real Mech
Neogentronyx has been developing this mech for some time now up in Alaska. This is a great move forward in robotics and the greatest thing about it is that it is a step in a totally different direction from anything else that is currently being developed...Check it out as well as their videos of the current and future mechs plus a few news broadcasts about the current mech...



Lastly I suggest to those interested to check out the latest issue of Popular Science, it is all about the "Super Human", from "Smart Drugs" to "External Wombs" to an essay called "Is any of this a good idea?" Check it out you must....


Until next time...

No comments: